Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Completed Blankets

Yay! They're done. I finished both Natalie and Drew's blankets in the last few days. Here are pictures of Natalie's new blanket. So fun! She wanted pink for the back, and a print for the front. She chose a print with little Scotties on it. I think she thought they were schnauzers like our dog Smokey. While she was at school I finished sewing the binding around the blanket, then washed and dried it. She LOVES it!

3 People left their thoughts:

Amy said...

The stupid things won't let me enlarge it to look at it bigger. Oh well guess I'll get my magnifying glass.

You're doing such a good job - Do you want to make one for me???? It would be good practice of your skills. . .

I'm serious I'll let you practice for me.,

Maryann said...

Well if you send me money to get your material I'll make one for you. And you'll either have to send money for me to ship it to you or come out to visit to take it home with you. Either way... I'd prefer a visit, though. For what you'd spend to ship a few packages you could fly out here for a visit.

Amy said...

I KNOW! Seriously. I want to come stat and am trying to get something to work out for AJ's graduation. Gavin is out of town that week for work and Kaya is still in school. I'll let you know.

Guess what I'm thinking of buying? A freaking sewing machine. Me - a sewing machine - how funny is that? I keep finding things that I want to sew.